let's chat, call us today on 01480 597 444
Project your messages and connect with your audience
Every exhibition stand we create is completely bespoke and designed around your prospective customers. We work with you to create an inspiring and unique experience that will connect people with your brand. We optimise clever designs to create immersive experiences and spaces to meet and greet, which are tailored to your budget and needs.
How we work
We take your ideas and transform them with our expertise into showstopping reality
From your initial ideas through to installation, you will have a dedicated manager and team with you every step of the way
See your stand in our workshop before the final installation and step onto your exhibition stand with complete peace of mind
Captivate your audience without compromising on your sustainability goals or budget. Every stand is designed to minimise your carbon footprint, from environmentally-friendly practices and materials through to recycling and reusing materials before and after the event.
Our exhibition services
Whatever your budget or needs, our dedicated teams can make you stand out from the crowd and connect with your audience. We provide a whole range of exhibition services from bespoke custom booths, modular exhibition stands, shell stands or stand hire for any type of venue across the UK and Europe.
Get in touch
Whatever your experience, budget, company size or needs, let us take the stress out of exhibition planning for you. Contact us to find out how we can help you and your brand stand out to your potential customers.
What types of exhibition stands are there?
There are lots of different types of exhibition stands including modular exhibition stands, shell scheme stands and pop-up displays.
Modular exhibition trade show stands
Either referenced as exhibitions or trade shows. A modular stand is an exhibition system comprising different blocks that can be reconfigured to fit different exhibition spaces, without compromising on the graphics.
Looking for an exhibition space without sides? You need an Island site – as the name suggests it has no sides and usually you can walk around every side.
Shell scheme exhibition stand
A shell scheme refers to the preassigned space that you are allocated by the exhibition organisers. This is a completely blank canvas ready for you to plan and create your exhibition space.
How much do exhibition stands cost?
Several factors will influence the cost of your exhibition stand:
- Size of the space you have booked
- Whether you anticipate your event to be a one-off exhibition or whether you need an exhibition stand you can reuse and reconfigure multiple times for different venues
- What you are looking to achieve from exhibiting?
- We will collaborate with you to establish a plan and design and work with your budget.
How do I choose an exhibition stand?
Here are some things you need to consider in your choice:
- How often are you looking to exhibit?
- Where are you going to exhibit – a dedicated exhibition space or a conference with a small space?
- What is your budget?
- What do you want to achieve from exhibiting?
A clear brief and understanding of what you want to achieve and how often you are looking to exhibit and where, will give our exhibition design team an opportunity to advise on options and help you create a plan.
This is the first time I have exhibited. what advice would you give me?
Planning and running an exhibition stand can be a daunting task. We have put together a guide which covers everything you need to know with useful downloads and guides to help you along the way. Access our comprehensive guide to exhibiting.
How do I attract customers to my booth?
Think about the best exhibition booths you’ve visited – what made them stand out to you? Creating a stand that is centred around your customers’ needs is key. Some visitors will be familiar to your brand, others not so.
- Always use clear, simple graphics that are designed with the target audience in mind and resonate with them
- Ask the question of what extra value does your stand bring to visitors – for example, a guest speaker giving free advice to your prospective customers
- Make it clear what your business offers to your customers
- Ensure you have good marketing and awareness before the exhibition
- Give products or existing customers a reason to visit
- People attract people! – generate interest by engaging customers to attract more
- Offer freebies – a free coffee, snacks, giveaways, games to play and competitions to enter
- Avoid having too much copy, fussy graphics and multiple messages as they do not lure people onto a stand to read further and make it hard work to understand what you offer and what’s in it for them immediately
- Avoid having too many staff members milling around and talking amongst themselves as this will also put off people from visiting your stand – ensure the atmosphere is friendly and welcoming at all times!