Our comprehensive guide to exhibiting at letsrecycle live 2021
15 SEPTEMBER 2021 – 16 SEPTEMBER 2021,
STONELEIGH PARK, COVENTRY
Considering exhibiting at Letsrecycle Live 2021?
Free for visitors to attend, this indoor and outdoor exhibition incorporates six sector specific zones. Letsrecycle are joining forces with DemoExpo to showcase over 100 speakers across four theatres for visitors to enjoy, in addition to networking and training sessions.
Letsrecycle is regarded as the UK’s leading live show for the waste, recycling and sustainability industry. Free to attend, visitors will experience an exhibition with indoor and outdoor exhibition space with over 250 exhibitors and live tests and demonstrations.The exhibition organisers are promoting the event as positive and relaxed and a great space for thousands of attendees to see the latest technology in action. They will also have the opportunity to learn and network with professionals from businesses, brokers and councils involved in recycling.
Need a price for your Letsrecycle exhibition stand?
Key Exhibition Facts
waste and recycling industry professionals
About Stoneleigh Park
Stoneleigh Park is used predominantly for agriculture with exhibition halls and outdoor exhibition space. Easy to get to by rail, air and road with plenty of free parking, Stoneleigh Park has a 4-star hotel onsite and excellent catering facilities. It is a unique location with over 12,500 sqm of conference and exhibition space and 250 acres of extensive outdoor areas – ideal for large products that cannot be exhibited indoors.
Expert insights from the Motive Exhibition Team
We have built and dismantled stands for dozens of businesses who have chosen to exhibit at Stoneleigh Park.
- Easy to get to from all corners of the UK and lots of free parking
- Perfect if you have large machinery you want to showcase, as Stoneleigh Park has the space and logistics to manage it
- A mix of stand space available to book from space only to flexible shell schemes
- Onsite conferencing and hotel opens up the opportunity to host customers and prospects
- In our opinion, the best hall to exhibit in is hall 2 because it is the largest of the three and the only one without columns in the hall, which means less risk of having a column as part of your stand
- It is great for brands of all sizes, and with a mix of indoors and outdoor space it is great in particular for exhibitors who need outdoor space to demonstrate large machinery
- Free car parking on site for visitors and exhibitors
- There is no need to book an unloading/loading permit, just turn up and the event staff will direct you to the loading bay
- Inclement weather can dampen visitors enthusiasm to head outside
- It is fairly expensive
- As with most exhibition spaces, you need to book early particularly if you want a large space to showcase a large product
- As with all venues, a socket is included with a shell scheme, but remember to book this for your space only stand
- Halls 1 and 3 have columns, so be sure to check your floorplan before booking to reduce the chance of these impacting on your stand space and design
- There are no storage facilities at the event for flight cases, additional stock or excess stand furniture, so make sure you only bring what you need and you can take away the rest
Types of exhibition stands you can book
Whatever your budget or needs, there is an exhibition stand that will help you stand out from the crowd and connect with your audience. Take a look at the different options below.
What to consider when exhibiting at trade shows
The first thing you need to do is to decide what you want to achieve and weigh this up against the cost of exhibiting. With floor space somewhere between £250m2 and an eye watering £1250m2, you really want to get this nailed.
The first question we’d ask you is, do you know who your customer actually is? Work out who you want to talk to and what you want from the show. Is it 50 great new leads? Or selling £20,000 pounds worth of widgets? Or meeting 10 people who place orders?
Whatever it is, you must have a number, a way of measuring, a target. You might not hit it at the first show, but unless you know what you are aiming for you will never really know whether it was a success.
You will need to budget for the stand space and the exhibition stand itself. Sure, your team can take a cheap roller banner and some table clothes along with a few old bits of furniture that you’ve got in the office, but is that the lasting memory you’d like prospective customers to have?
If you decide to exhibit and pay for space, it is important that you make the most of it as you will have a much better chance of hitting your targets and getting everything you want out of exhibiting.
Read our top tips on how to make the most of exhibiting at a trade show.
Looking for an exhibition partner?
Every exhibition stand we create is completely bespoke and designed around your prospective customers. We work with you to create an inspiring and unique experience that will connect people with your brand. We optimise clever designs to create immersive experiences and spaces to meet and greet, which are tailored to your budget and needs.
Let us transform your ideas into an inspirational exhibition space!
How to write the perfect exhibition brief
When you decide to exhibit, you will need to make some key decisions before you start the process of designing your exhibition stand. We’ve worked with growing SMEs, specialist brands and household names who were all in the position you are now. In our article we share the details that make the difference between a good exhibition and a truly spectacular one. Download our guide to get all the information you’ll need to get your brief underway.
Get in touch
If you are not sure which type of stand might be best for your needs, please get in touch and we will be happy to talk through all the options available to you.
Are there other exhibition venues with outdoor area uk?
There are a few. Stoneleigh Park is well known for its space and suitability for exhibiting large products and ability to manoeuvre them without issue.
Do you have any other clients exhibiting at Letsrecycle?
Yes we do! Long-standing client IPL, a leading North American manufacturer of injection-molded plastic products for the food and bulk packaging, environment, and material handling sectors will be exhibiting. https://www.ipl-plastics.com/en. We often have more than one customer exhibiting at an exhibition, and Letsrecycle at Stoneleigh Park is no exception.
How much do exhibition stands cost?
Several factors will influence the cost of your exhibition stand:
- Size of the space you have booked
- Whether you anticipate your event to be a one-off exhibition or whether you need an exhibition stand you can reuse and reconfigure multiple times for different venues
- What do you want to achieve from exhibiting?
- We will collaborate with you to establish a plan and design and work with your budget
What types of exhibition stands are there?
There are lots of different types of exhibition stands including modular exhibition stands, shell scheme stands and pop-up displays.
Modular exhibition trade show stands
Either referenced as exhibitions or trade shows. A modular stand is an exhibition system comprising different blocks that can be reconfigured to fit different exhibition spaces, without compromising on the graphics.
Looking for an exhibition space without sides? You need an Island site – as the name suggests it has no sides and usually you can walk around every side.
Shell scheme exhibition stand
A shell scheme refers to the preassigned space that you are allocated by the exhibition organisers. This is a completely blank canvas ready for you to plan and create your exhibition space.